Add: 9 Qingchun Road, hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Yi Fei
Because caustic soda (sodium hydroxide NaOH) has a corrosive effect on fiber, skin, glass, ceramics, etc., even to some metals, and the toilet itself happens to be a ceramic item.
Caustic soda is too alkaline, and it will pollute water resources.
From the environmental point of view, it is not suitable for everyday life.
Caustic soda is generally used as a preparation for removing oil pollution, and it can be used properly under the premise of safety and environmental protection.
- Laundry Detergent, Features The Sim...
- Related Information On Synthesis Wa...
- On Misunderstanding Of Washing Powder
- Foam Base
- Usefulness of the foam base
- Liquid Detergent
- Development Of Liquid Detergent
- Weak Alkaline Liquid Detergent
- Oil Chemical
- Washing Clothes When The Water Temp...
- What Is The Difference Between The ...
- How Does The Factory Improve The Pr...
- Washing Supplies Knowledge Expert L...