Add: 9 Qingchun Road, hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Yi Fei
Hazard Statements: Causes serious burns if swallowed.
Potential health effects
Eyes: Causes eye burns.
Skin: Causes skin burns and can be absorbed through the skin.
Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed. Causes Digestive tract burns.
Inhalation: May be airway burnt if inhaled.
Eyes: Take off and isolate contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash the skin with soap and water. Pay attention to the patient's warmth and keep quiet.
To ensure that medical staff understand the substance-related personal protection knowledge, pay attention to their own protection.
Skin: Get medical attention immediately and wash off skin and clothing deposits. Remove with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Seek immediate medical attention.
Inhalation: Seek immediate medical attention. Remove skin and clothing attachments and immediately remove to ventilated place. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Spill emergency treatment
General Information: Use appropriate personal protective equipment.
Overflow / Leakage: Absorb liquids (eg vermiculite, sand or earth) that spill out of the container with inert materials and do not allow the chemical to spread.
Handling and storage
Treatment: Do not inhale dust, steam, mist or gas. Do not touch eyes, skin or clothing. Do not ingest or inhale.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
- Laundry Detergent, Features The Sim...
- Related Information On Synthesis Wa...
- On Misunderstanding Of Washing Powder
- Foam Base
- Usefulness of the foam base
- Liquid Detergent
- Development Of Liquid Detergent
- Weak Alkaline Liquid Detergent
- Oil Chemical
- Washing Clothes When The Water Temp...
- Animal Fats Are Distilled Into Soap
- Washing Detergent, Washing Powder S...
- Washing Products Production Process...
- Production Equipment For Concentrat...
- Washing Detergent For Fabrics (one)
- Washing Detergent For Fabrics (two)
- Washing Detergent For Fabrics (three)
- Washing Detergent For Fabrics (four)
- Washing Detergent For Fabrics (five)
- What Is The Detergent Powder