Add: 9 Qingchun Road, hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Yi Fei
In laundry powder detergent is the largest amount of ingredients, generally accounted for 15%-40%. Builder's main role is the hardness ions by binding water, allowing water to soften, protect surfactants maximize utility. So-called, phosphate-free detergents containing phosphorus, actually refers to the use of detergent is phosphate and non-phosphorus substance.
1. Some provinces have developed regulations to prohibit or restrict the sale and use of phosphate-containing detergents.
2. In a non-phosphorus detergent, being recognized by industry can be used in place of phosphate composition, is a material called zeolite.
3. In addition, there is a wide variety of "cheap" phosphate-free detergent such as sodium carbonate (soda ash), sodium silicate (water glass) as well as their complexes. Because of these non-phosphorus additives are ultimately formed the precipitation of insoluble in water, if they cannot effectively be in suspension in the water, they will sink on the clothing. Long-term use of such non-phosphorus detergent results will make clothing solidified yellow. To prevent this from happening, well-designed phosphate-free detergent to use in the formula effective dispersant, the formation of insoluble particles not deposited on the clothing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Washing powder
- Laundry detergent composition
- Active ingredients
- Washing buffer component
- The efficiency of washing powder in...
- Use washing powder
- Science to buy washing powder
- Identify advantages and disadvantages
- Detergent use
- Detergent and disinfectant mix
- Synthetic detergents - including sy...
- Formula Design of laundry liquid
- Present situation of technology dev...