Add: 9 Qingchun Road, hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Yi Fei
The detergent is dissolved in the water, can be absorbed through the skin into the body, long-term accumulated damage of liver function, and even cause cancer.
Detergents are alkyl benzene toluene sulfonic acid sodium salt, sodium sulfate, potassium iodate, sodium tripolyphosphate and carboxyl methyl cellulose synthesis of alkaline detergents. Frequently in touch with detergent (water), make skin Keratosis, scratchy; with detergent shampoo to make hair become yellow and brittle; after entering the human hematopoietic system can affect liver function.
Enzyme detergent alkaline proteases were added, to hydrolytic protein on the clothing, play the role of scale decontamination. This alkaline protease can also break down proteins on the surface of the skin, and people suffering from Atopic Dermatitis, eczema, etc.
With detergent to wash clothing are subject to water thoroughly rinse; baby diapers, underwear, panties, and underwear for adults do not wash with detergent (but you can use SOAP, natural soap powder), washing utensils, dishes also should not use detergent. Personnel should have the necessary protection of long-term exposure to detergents and avoid direct contact with detergent.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Washing powder
- Laundry detergent composition
- Active ingredients
- Detergents detergent ingredients
- Washing buffer component
- The efficiency of washing powder in...
- Use washing powder
- Science to buy washing powder
- Identify advantages and disadvantages
- Detergent and disinfectant mix
- Synthetic detergents - including sy...
- Formula Design of laundry liquid
- Present situation of technology dev...
- The key to the Sulfonation Plant
- Selection of equipment for Caustic ...
- Identification of potassium sulphate