Add: 9 Qingchun Road, hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Yi Fei
After the SARS epidemic, many housewives with detergent when washing clothes, like to add some disinfectant. But this laundry is just possible the cleaning and disinfection effects are greatly reduced.
Detergent ingredients are not the same, there are anionic, cationic or non-ionic, disinfectants, too. If detergent and disinfectant mix and use, it is easy to generate neutralizing reaction, their effectiveness will be reduced.
Professor of Wuhan University people's hospital infections branch Gong Zuojiong, said most of the disinfectant is used to eliminate pollution of pathogenic microorganism, except under special conditions, such as someone suffering from disease, diarrhea, ringworm, scalp ringworm, or women's menstruation, postpartum, and infancy, otherwise, there is no need to use a disinfectant to wash clothes. Because people have a certain resistance, a small amount of non-pathogenic micro-organisms will not constitute a threat to health, drying clothes after washing in plenty of sunlight, of residue on the clothes after reaching a certain number of bacteria will die on its own. Use disinfectants frequently, not only reduces the body's own resistance, is also likely to cause liver damage.
Next: Detergent use
Related Industry Knowledge
- Washing powder
- Laundry detergent composition
- Active ingredients
- Detergents detergent ingredients
- Washing buffer component
- The efficiency of washing powder in...
- Use washing powder
- Science to buy washing powder
- Identify advantages and disadvantages
- Detergent use
- Synthetic detergents - including sy...
- Formula Design of laundry liquid
- Present situation of technology dev...
- The key to the Sulfonation Plant
- Selection of equipment for Caustic ...
- Identification of potassium sulphate
- How to make washing powder
- How to understand the design and in...
- What is the cause of oil leakage in...